EMAIL AUTOMATION – WHAT IS IT AND WHY DO I NEED IT?
Email automation allows you to send targeted messages at designated times or based on specific actions, to build personalized relationships with past, current and future customers.
What are the benefits of Email Automation?
1. Email drip campaigns have an 80% higher open rate and 300% higher click-through-rates.
This is a great way to keep your company/brand/organization “in mind” of your potential customers that are interested in your product or
2. Personalized emails can lead to a much higher purchase rate than a “one-size fits all” email marketing approach.
Email automation allows you to customize your subscribers based on demographic, social and transactional data to help you plan your next marketing move, with a clear understanding of your customers and their purchasing habits.
3. Email automation can help you grow your subscriber lists.
Email automation is a great way to give relevant (or interesting) information to people.
“Discount emails are great to get more customers but don’t fall into the trap of sending them too often.”
Must-have Automated Emails
- When someone subscribes to your newsletter, send them a Welcome message and let them know what type of information they will receive.
- Use Discount emails to promote your product or service.
- Use Abandoned cart emails are great because they serve as a friendly reminder to your customers that they are missing out on your awesome products!
- Order confirmation emails are a great way to continue your relationship with the customer.
- Use Win-back emails to promote new products or offer a discount to people that haven’t visited your shop/store in a while
And you know what the best part is? You can always try it once… you have nothing to lose and so much to gain.